Our company offers the following professional services:
- Training on Explosion Protection (Ex) knowledge and skills
- Assistance to manufacturers and industries for ‘Ex’ certification
- Advice and assistance on review of Hazardous Area Classification (HAC) requirements
- Provide inspection and audit on ‘Ex’ installations
- To help you and your staff better understand the complex field of explosion-protected equipment and hazardous areas.
- Better understanding of
- IEC standards 60079 series
- National Electrical Code of USA ( NEC) requirements,
- Institute of Petroleum IP 15 Technical Guide
- Ingress Protection (IP) classifications
- IECEx scheme requirements
- Correct methods of handling and installing ‘Ex’ equipment and systems
- Users needing to find out whether equipment has appropriate ‘Ex’ certification.
- Advising industries requiring help in getting certification as Service Provider or Manufacturers of ‘Ex’ products.
- We assist through our extensive network of contacts. (This can cover achieving compliance with standards through Certifying and Testing Bodies and product oriented quality management system development)
- We can provide you with recommendations on Hazardous Area Classification to the relevant IEC or NEC standards.
- Review current Hazardous Area Classifications or reclassify after additions or modifications are done.
- Prepare new or revise Hazardous Area Classification drawings.
- Recommend engineering specifications for equipment and systems to be installed in hazardous areas.
- Provide development of ‘Ex’ training material and/or delivery of training on client’s behalf.
- Provide services to product certifying bodies seeking trained auditors in the ‘Ex’ field to audit manufacturers, including initial and surveillance audits.
- Conduct technical inspection and audit on behalf of Plant Owner, Insurers or Statutory Bodies on ‘Ex’ systems and equipment integrity.
- Assist in investigation to determine cause of fires or failures in hazardous area.